Welcome to Yogaffinity
Definition of 'Yogaffinity'
Yoga - A Sanskrit word which means union; A system of techniques involving postures, breathing and meditation that together create a union
between the mind, body and spirit.
Affinity - Relationship, connection; An attractive force of varying strengths for various elements.
Yogaffinity - The union of Yoga and Affinity; A practice that connects mind and body and encourages a connection with the internal forces and spirit within.
Returning to Classes:
To ensure your safety and that of others re Covid, please see below the procedures/guidance that will now be in operation.
- Booking for all classes must now be made via the ‘Make A Booking’ page on my website. Should you wish to take advantage
of the 6 week pre-book offer, please contact me prior to making your booking. Spaces are limited in number.
- Please do not come to class if you or anyone in your household has displayed any key COVID-19 symptoms listed on the
NHS website in the last 14 days.
- We may conduct non-contact temperature checks using a forehead thermometer and will not admit anyone displaying a
temperature of more than 37.7 degrees.
- All students MUST now bring their own yoga mats and any equipment they wish to use.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided or wash your hands thoroughly before entering the hall.
- A one-way system will be in operation in the hall with the flooring marked accordingly.
- 2m distancing must be maintained so please enter the hall and go straight to a designated place.
- Only one person in the toilets at a time. An indicator on the outer doors will show if the toilet is in use.
- To comply with government guidelines, the windows will be open during the class for ventilation, so please wear layers and
bring a blanket for relaxation.
- The hall floor and surfaces will be cleaned before each class.
- A track and trace system will be maintained for all attendees per class.